- A free no obligation meet and greet to see if we’re a good fit. This takes place at a location convenient for you usually at a coffee shop or your home.
- Two Prenatal visits to discuss your desires and needs for your birth. Throughout these two visits we’ll get to know each other and understand how we can work together as a team to ensure you’ll have the best birth possible.
- 24 hour on call availability for the month surrounding your due date. I stay glued to my cell phone for this period. If for some reason I’m in a situation where my cell phone has to be off I also have a backup pager for birth necessities that I keep with me at all times.
- Continuous labor support starting at your home (if applicable), and moving to the birth location of your choice (if applicable). I’ll stay with you and your family throughout your labor and delivery, and for about 1 to two hours postpartum.
- Two Postpartum meetings the 1st being within the first week after delivery, and the second at about one month postpartum. These meetings give us a chance to decompress from your birth talk about breastfeeding, and most importantly discuss how you’re feeling in your postpartum period. You’ll also have the option of taking a copy of my notes during your labor and delivery.
My fee is 750.00. I require a 350.00 retainer fee that secures my availability for your due date. The remaining 400.00 is due at your first postpartum appointment. I will work with a payment plan.